At Gresham Smile Designs, dentist in Gresham Dr. Daniel Ries and his staff have the benefit of years of knowledge and practice combined with the latest technology that they pass onto each and every patient. Offering cosmetic dentistry and family care dental services in Gresham, we are proud to serve you and become your East Portland dentist of choice.
Dr. Ries and his team are passionate about their patients - few experiences are more gratifying than to see a patient go from hiding a smile to proudly sharing it with the world.
For Your Comfort and Safety
At Gresham Smile Designs, we understand that coming to the dentist can involve an increase in anxiety. There is no scolding at Gresham Smile Designs, only encouragement!
There are many additional ways that we can help you relax while trusting us with your care:
- Relax your shoulders and decrease tension with a supportive and comforting neck pillow.
- Headphones in every operatory allow you to listen to your favorite style of music during your appointment using our headphones and a wide selection of music through Pandora.
- Relax and snuggle up under one of our fleece blankets.
- Coffee, tea and bottled water provide refreshment while you wait.
- Nitrous Oxide options allow patients to remain fully awake for procedures while providing increased comfort and a reduction in dental anxiety.
- The infection controls that we use at Gresham Smiles Designs protect both staff and patients.
- Enjoy our free Wi-Fi connection on your mobile devices.
Patients of all ages, including kids, might come in nervous, but they leave happy and looking forward to coming back to Gresham Smile Designs!
Payment, Insurance, Billing and Financing Options at Your Gresham Dentist
For your benefit, we offer several payment and financing options at Gresham Smile Designs. We accept most major insurance plans and our experienced staff will gladly assist you in obtaining the maximum benefits your plan provides. Contact us at 503-665-8116 with any questions you may have about insurance or financial options.
In addition to insurance benefits, we accept the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover card. Long-term financing with low-interest or up to 12 months no interest is also available through Care Credit.